University of California, Riverside

Risk Management

Documents & Forms

Insurance Waivers

RWI and NIA are intended only for amateur performance artists, unpaid performers and/or performers affiliated with UCR.


If you are not sure which waiver to use, go to Contractual Liability page.

Alcohol Permit

Automobile Claims

Visiting Schools and Organizations

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

UCR LibrariesCampus Status
Career OpportunitiesDiversity
Visit UCRMaps and Directions

Department Information

Risk Management Office
Environmental Health & Safety, Office 1156

Tel: (951) 827-8221
Fax: (951) 827-3202