University of California, Riverside

Risk Management

Events and Activities - Alcohol Permits


Events may be required to provide proof of liability insurance, indemnification agreements and/or waivers of liability before the special event can be approved.

Alcohol Permits

All events serving and/or selling alcoholic beverages requires that an alcohol permit request be filed with Risk Management at least 20 business days prior to the event: Campus Policy No. 700-60. If you are not already an authorized user to the alcohol permit request site, please email

Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) Temporary License and Instructions

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

UCR LibrariesCampus Status
Career OpportunitiesDiversity
Visit UCRMaps and Directions

Department Information

Risk Management Office
Environmental Health & Safety, Office 1156

Tel: (951) 827-8221
Fax: (951) 827-3202