University of California, Riverside

Risk Management

General Information


Insurance and Indemnity Agreement

The University of California requires that each School District or Organization participating in University undergrad recruitment activities, campus tours and events or holding their own tours and activities on the UC Riverside campus provide the university with proper evidence of insurance and a signed indemnification agreement.

It is only necessary to provide these documents once during an academic year keeping in mind the expiration dates of your policies must be current throughout the year.

Requesting Documents

Typically, you can forward our request to your district’s Risk or Business Services department and they will send us the appropriate documents.


To ensure a positive learning experience for all visitors and a reasonably quiet work environment for faculty and staff, we require at least four adult chaperones (one per each assigned group of up to 15 students). Students should be accompanied by a chaperone at all times.


If you have questions, please contact the Risk Management department. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the insurance and indemnity requirements.

Telephone: (951) 827-8221
Address: Environmental Health & Safety; 900 University Avenue; Riverside, CA 92521

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

UCR LibrariesCampus Status
Career OpportunitiesDiversity
Visit UCRMaps and Directions

Department Information

Risk Management Office
Environmental Health & Safety, Office 1156

Tel: (951) 827-8221
Fax: (951) 827-3202